Distributors who supply fasteners present several indisputable advantages: a well-stocked warehouse, an experienced and helpful customer service team, and competitive prices on any industrial supplies and hardware fasteners, such as nuts, bolts, and washers.
Below, we expand on the five main benefits of partnering with a reliable fastener distributor and show you how they can lead to long-term savings:
- Being well-supplied at all times. Many distributors bring the fasteners to your assembly line and monitor inventory on your behalf. When you have an ongoing need, they can also purchase certain types of hardware and fasteners in bulk and will conveniently store them for you. Not only will you be able to prevent any production crisis, but you’ll also pay less per unit than if you would have bought individual items.
- Saving time. Taking the distributor route and buying bulk screwswill give you back precious time that previously would have been spent on online research and ordering fasteners. Ordering large quantities of what you need in a few minutes instead of placing smaller requests will help you focus more on driving business success and improving profit margins.
- Enjoying flexible, free shipping and faster delivery. Well-established distributors have the ability to delight customers with expedited shipping and delivery experiences that translate into cost savings. Popular offerings include shipping in one to two business days, same-day shipping on standard orders, and free shipping on all domestic orders within the U.S. In case you need your items even sooner, fast-track options are also available (via UPS) for an additional fee.
- Relying on expert help every step of the way. Design engineers might not always know how to select the proper fasteners, or they could require assistance with assembly. This is where a distributor’s customer service staff comes into play. These experts will promptly guide your team and even make suggestions about ways to minimize costs.
- Using less packaging. Suppliers will ship your items in bulk containers to keep prices down. Aside from reduced costs, you’re also gaining the peace of mind to have made a positive impact on the planet by using fewer materials. This will enable you to gain a competitive advantage and engage with a growing number of environmentally responsible customers.
Discover more benefits by teaming up with ASMC Industrial. Our dedicated team strives to help clients improve their bottom line with a wide range of products made in the USA, competitive pricing, and generous quantity discounts.
Leveraging a 4,000 square foot warehouse and office in Libertyville, IL, we boast an inventory of over 15 million pieces that are new and fully traceable to the manufacturer. From wood screws and wedge anchors to nuts and washers, we are your go-to provider for everything fastener related and we can source any parts that you might need.
Request a quote today or give us a call at 888-660-0334 and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly. You can also talk to our experts using the Live Chat option, between the hours of 8:00 AM-5:00 PM CST M-F.